There are some of the Office 365 subscriptions that install Microsoft teams automatically even if you don’t want to access it. And they do that along with the other applications of Microsoft Office. In this case, the Microsoft Office Teams will open on its own and boot itself once it’s installed.
Microsoft Teams have been a supportive application that will help the user to get connected to the other people for completing the same task. But you don’t need to worry about this situation; you can take steps that will help you to deal with such situations. In order to deal with it, you have to disable the Microsoft Team application startup program.
Whether you are a user of Microsoft Teams or not, you can easily disable the startup program easily that too without signing into its application. For this, you need to consider this article so that you can easily disable the auto mode of the software. If you have any other queries related to the Microsoft Team app, that is different from the topic to be discussed then it is suggested to visit the official website of Microsoft Teams.
How to disable the Microsoft Teams from your device?
To disable the auto-mode of Microsoft Team, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:-
- To begin with the steps , you have to first look for the “Microsoft Teams icon in the notification area.
- You have to right-click and go to “Settings” option.
- Remember, not to Auto-start the teams.
- Now, right-click on the icon and then select the “Quit” option.
- If you are not able to see any icon, then click on the arrow to the icons in your taskbar.
- If you have Windows 10, you can go to Settings, Apps and then “Startup” option.
- Now, search “Microsoft Teams” that are present on the list of apps in the “Startup” window.
- Click on the button in the right to turn it “Off”.
- After this, you have to click on the “Task Manager” to launch it.
- After this, click on the “Startup” tab and search for the “Microsoft Teams” from the list and then click on the “Disable” option.
- Remember, you can uninstall the “Teams software if you do not wish to use it anymore. To uninstall the Microsoft team completely you need to uninstall the Microsoft Teams and the Team’s Machine-Wide Installer.
Note:- If you face any error while performing the steps mentioned above then it is recommended to visit Microsoft’s official Support website by which you can get assistance for the same.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
Hopefully, these steps will help you to disable the auto mode of Microsoft Teams and these steps will help you to update your organization’s Office software and may ask you to reinstall the Microsoft Teams. Despite fighting to keep the Microsoft Teams off your PC, you can easily disable the Teams startup programs. If the steps mentioned above don’t help you then it is recommended to visit the official website of the Microsoft Support page.